Chart question

G

griffinh

Ok so I havent had a positive opk yet, but my chart shows a dip and two rises so far. I dont think I've ovulated yet (I was ill over the weekend which is why my chart is ridiculously high for a couple of temps) but I think FF will give me crosshairs if i have a steady temp rise

My question, is is it possible to have a dip and three consecutive temps with a - opk?:wacko:

It is possible but this caught me out last month. Had a temp shift and FF said I'd ovulated when I hadn't. :cry: Ov'd a week later but didn't realise until FF changed my crosshairs.

Keep using OPKs and bd EO day until you are sure. Make sure you are limiting fluids and holding urine to get an accurate result. I've been advised not to test more than twice a day otherwise you either get inaccurate results or you get dehydrated. You need water for good CM.

Good luck.

Just looked at your chart. Did you do an OPK on CD9/10?

Looking at your other charts don't think you will have ovulated yet. Although there was a dip it's not a big rise and it's very early still. Edit: I don't think FF will give you crosshairs as the temps are still lower than previous temps before you were ill. (sorry you were ill)

Although I think I'm about to ovulate in cd12 and last month I ov'd cd27! Our bodies can be so confusing.

Are you recently off the BCP?

Edit: above

hey hunny - thanks for that. no i didnt opk at 9-10.
nah off bcp in 2009. i had two chems this year and july - october was one cycle, then oct-nov 33days. i wonder if my body is regulating. i had pinches in my left side, but i cant tell CM because ive been bding lol. hard to tell the difference. cervix is open and medium though. confusing!!! xxx

Have I asked you about BCP before? SOrry if I have.

I'm sorry about your chems. :hugs:

You could try taking vitex? I use 20 drops of tincture in water every morning and fingers crossed it's helping sort my hormones out. Last cycle I ov'd CD27 as I said, started vitex this cycle and just got my +OPK on CD11.

Good luck to you. Hope you get your sticky bean soon.

It's a liquid form rather than tablet. They are purer and get into the system quicker.

You can either take in a little water or you can add to tea.

where can i get that from?

i hope i do ovulate at a decent time this month lol

Do you have any good health stores near you? Or holland and Barrett should do it.

Or you can buy online. If you get this one use 30 drops as it's 1:3 strength. 1:1 is stronger so you only need 20 drops. It tells you on the bottle which strength.

You can take it all cycle but stop if you get a BFP! Ignore info on stopping at ovulation.

Good luck. Hope that egg doesn't keep you waiting.

Edit: changed the link

thank you!

I just did a cervix check. EWCM. I know it wasnt spermies cos even when i rubbed my fingers together it stretched to over an inch without breaking. cervix is still alittle firm though... high medium and open.
]
could i maybe be ovulating.?

Sorry. Went to work.

No don't think you're ovulated yet. You can get EWCM for a few days before ovulation.

Your cervix should get softer.

Keep doing the OPKs twice a day. Is the second line getting darker? Or do you use DIgi's?

BD every other day until until you get your +OPK then bd 3 days in a row.

ics - the line this morning was barely there, but yesterday was blank white, so i think its approaching. ill do another this evening. xx

It can take a while. Some ladies have a sudden surge other gradually build up over a few days until they get a positive. Have you looked at SMEP - Sperm Meets Egg Plan? Has good success rates.

Good luck

Is there a link between prenatals and horny?!?! Lol! I take Centrum Prenatals tht have 400mcg of folic acid as well as B6 and B12 (small amounts) and i hadnt taken one in a while. today i took one, and i swear to god i jumped OH as soon as he got through the door!!!! Feeling really energetic!

So much dust to you! I feel you as I am trying to pinpoint my ovulation or hoping for mine still. Later in my cycle than you but hoping for ovulation to be on its way for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->