Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

morning all *waves*

nothing for me again today, im seroiusly thinking of giving up the charting now, its just not happening for me right now and im getting stressed seeing it.
Will speak to jase when he wakes up but i think he wants me to stop anyways so he will agree.

xxx

same temps for me today and bfn to boot. going to lock those sticks away til next weekend if i dont have af by then. :roll:
morning to all of you too...

:(

Layla I'm kinda hoping you just get AF soon tbh so you can go on to a normal cycle! x

Mine went up but erm its discarded! I tried to take my temp this AM half asleep an I'm not sure i turned it on as it had my temp on it from yesterday but it could of been the same just don't know :oops:

Looks like a O dip really but I know its not an I'm sure I'm set to O later with the bleeding for 7 days.

Here's me

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/fec25

AF is here, looks like i ovulated on day 42

xxx

Hi Helen x

Helen where are you on your IVF cycle now?

Hope everythings well with you x

Sorry AF came layla, fingers crossed for better luck with your cycle next month...bxox

yeah me too, i cried when it came, but coz i was so realived, its been ages since my misscarriage and i was really stressing out.

Im a bit sad that i now have to wait ages to see if i catch or not, coz my avarage cycle was about 35 to 40 days, but im hoping it will be more settled and my temps will show that i ovulate this time instead of being stupid lol

xxx

ooo a Tiara?!

yep, i want it! lol

xxx

Sorry layla (((HUGS)))...........but you have the Tiara to work towards now :wink:

https://tourbillon-watches.com/images/2001/big/131.jpg

Its this one.... Classy eh???

*hands off its mine*

haha!!!

xox

Ohhhh purdy.
I dont think we will be trying for the tiara, when we tried for the crappy crown we ended up with *finishing* problems.

did you see that crown??
lol!!
don't think layla got her crown ever!
She can have the tiara until the new holder is named i think?
In honour of her fantastic July/August performance! hehe!

xox

Layla said:
AF is here, looks like i ovulated on day 42

xxx

Layla hun I think in its own way that is good news!

*hugs*

x

HayleyB said:
did you see that crown??
lol!!
don't think layla got her crown ever!
She can have the tiara until the new holder is named i think?
In honour of her fantastic July/August performance! hehe!

xox

no i never did get my crown :( lol

cool about the tiara tho! will tell Jase, he will be pleased lol

xxx

Glad you're happy being the tiara keeper!!!
Is the style to your taste? lol!!

I've finally put my temps in.... feels weird theres not as many "chart stalkers" now - i still go through my list of faves :( makes me sad!!

(and people have posted about my chart ------> *whispers* over there, and i can't reply) :cry:

Temp is a random one this morning, think i'd just scraped past 3 hours sleep when i took it!!!

Beatlesbaby ~ your chart has completely confuzzled me!! *scratches head* lol *hugs*

xox

you and me both honey, testing next week if nothing comes. think mc has messed me up good and proper...bxox

Wish i had more to report on my chart, but its still doing nada!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->