Chart Stalkers Needed Please. Temp drop at 5DPO

snuggles82

Reaction score
Anybody have any idea why my temp. would drop below my cover line at 5dpo, and then shoot back up at 6DPO? Isn't it too early for implantation dip? Can the secondary estrogen surge cause my temp to drop that much. My cm went from creamy to sticky, so I think I am having my second surge, but my charts never dropped that like before.

This is only my second month temping since having my son last year, so maybe i'm still trying to get a feel for what my body is doing.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc

P.S. let me know if my chart didn't post.

It didn't post, you have to go into the Sharing section (at the top right) and get the link, see my sig for an example.

Have a look at my chart, it is definitely normal to get a big dip. It COULD be implantation, or just normal for you!

Yes that works! Well it is a big dip, could be promising for implantation :)
I always get a dip (or 2 or 3) in the TWW, mine stay above the cover but it is normal to go below. Although more often on BFP charts :p Good luck!

mine dipped below coverline today and it made me all sorts of cranky! I'm only 4dpo, so I'm hoping it's a secondary estrogen surge. Praying for a spike tomorrow. Yours looks like it could be that - hopefully if you get another dip it'll be implantation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->