Chart stalkers needed. Pos opk cd17, no temp rise yet on cd20.

lovetocruise

Reaction score
Help! Where is my ovulation??! I had one pos opk on cd17 and all negatives since. I pos twice a day. No temperature rise yet and it's cd20. Is it possible I have a faulty thermometer? Chart in signature. Feel free to share any and all opinions.

When do you usually tend to get your temp rise lovetocruise? Is there a way to see more than the current chart in OvuFriend? Looking at your temps I wouldn't think your therm is faulty. Looks like the OPK detected an LH surge but your body said "Nope! Not yet!" Keep BD'ing and temping and OPK'ing 'til you get the temps that suggest you O'd!

Sorry, I should have clarified. It's only our first month ttc. I've been off bc since September but had an egg donation procedure in October. I was hoping the fertility drugs in my system last month would benefit me this month but no luck so far. I have no idea what my natural cycle looks like.

Ahh, gotcha! Definitely keep temping and BD'ing then :) . Hopefully you'll see some goings on soon!

Yes I agree keep temping and bd till u see an increase and get your crosshairs. Opks only show pos when ur about to ovulate on most opks directions it says you can ovukaye within hours to three days after a pos opk.....my opks are usually pos ans then 2-3 days later ovulation happens. I have never gotten my crosshairs on the same day as my pos opk....the dayafter oonce but that's the closest.......and I have misses fertile windows because of it....so keep temping and bd at least every other day till you get thr crosshairs. Good luck

Still no o on cd21. Just out of curiosity, I temped last night before bed and got the exact same reading as that morning. Now I'm really starting to wonder if my thermometer is faulty since the change in my temps has been minimal to nonexistent for the last week.

your body can gear up to ovulate and stop - its very common. when i came off the pill in 2009 i had a normal period, then a 150 day cycle and long cycles since. also, your temp in the morning is based on a resting temperature so it could well have been the same as before bed x

You sound just like me (and your chart looks the same). I tried charting for one month. I think my thermometer REALLY sucks. Plus I never got the 3 solid hours of sleep they say you need before taking your temp. I'm just gonna stick with OPKs. They always worked for me in the past. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->