Charters - Opinions please

Cookie1979

Reaction score
Yesterday my temp dipped by a fair bit, I had ovulation pain and what I think was ovulation spotting (first time it's happened). Today my temp rose but its still not as high as it has been. Does it mean I haven't ovulated or could it be that I'm a slow riser? I did some charting last year, took a break from trying to conceive and now this is my 2nd cycle, so although done abit of charting I'm relatively new to it. My ewcm has pretty much gone, so that seems to indicate ovulation has passed, at least I hope so.

So yeh my question is if my temps continue to rise can I get ovulation confirmed for yesterday (and I know I'm not going to get a definite answer for a couple of days) or is my temp rise too low for ovulation to have happened yesterday?

Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Fertility Friend defines ovulation as 3 temperatures that are higher than the previous 6. I don't see any temp rise yet so it does seem strange to have all the other signs of O. I suppose today could be O and your temp could shoot up tomorrow but you'd think you'd have cm if it was? What day do you usually O on hun?

It varies, but last cycle CD 19, cycle before CD 20 and before that CD 21...I have pcos and am losing weight so my cycles are getting shorter. Really expected a decent temp rise this morning so was very disappointed to wake up to find it hadn't shot up. Xx

Hi there... :hi:

First of all stop worrying.. :)

It looks to me like Sunday you have had your ov dip.. then today a slight rise.. if you click on my chart you will see all my previous charts.. if you look at my March&April charts you will see it was like yours.. And I got pregnant that time!! I have always ov every cycle.. even my last cycle I had a progesterone test 7dpo and it was 41 so I know I ov but I didnt get pregnant last cycle.. so you don't need a massive temp to show you have ov... as you can see with my charts I have got pregnant on charts with slight temp rises after ov :)

Good luck!! :D

Thank you so much, I'm abit of a worrier lol. I will have a look at your charts. When I have charted it always detects ovulation but because I was using ovufriend if I rejoined (had taken a 5 month break) I'd get a premium month free, but I lost all my charts as deleted that account. Have nothing to compare to to see what previous months are like.

Fingers crossed I will get another rise tomorrow, but will stop worrying about it, not going to do me any favours getting worked up. Feel like all my signs are good (ewcm has now gone) I especially found the ovulation bleeding to be the best one, never had it before but ties in with everything.

Thanks again xx

No problem cookie.. happy to help...

FF should give you your crosshairs in 2 days when you have had 3 rises... you will be fine :) my cm changes suddenly after ov too... goes creamy or dry day after... so it does look like you ov on Sunday...

Good luck.. keep us in the loop if you get a BFP

FX :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"