Charting - 3 days of same low temperature mid lp?

~curiosity~

Mama of 2, WTT #3
Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has any idea what's going on with my chart? It's my first on FF but I did one in January and it was nothing like the one below! From 6dpo to now 8dpo I've had the same lower temperature, should I be concerned about progesterone? It's above cover line. I have taken vitex the last 2 cycles which may be affecting things. Has anyone else had this? Thanks ladies!

It might be progesterone but who really knows. Since this is your first cycle temping while being on Vitex, it's hard to judge. It could also be implantation (although that's very hit or miss). Best of luck to you xxx

My pregnancy charts always had LP dips! :winkwink: My non-pregnancy charts never did!

Thanks both! So hard not to obsess!! It's finally gone back up today so will have to wait and see :) AF is due tomorrow x

Thanks Hun! :happydance: I hope vitex does it for you this month! Xx

Hey Tiny, I'm 10dpo today and temp went up again so I'll be thankful even if I only make it to 11dpo :) it has helped :) good luck! I really hope you get your bfp :hugs:

Currently TTC and my chart is confusing me. My cycle was suppose start today according to Fertility Friend but my BBT increased by .4 degrees instead. I use two other apps as well. Glow and My Calendar. Can anyone look at the following pictures and tell me what you think please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-35.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-39.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-44-56.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-45-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-31-16-45-13.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Hey Tiny, I'm 10dpo today and temp went up again so I'll be thankful even if I only make it to 11dpo :) it has helped :) good luck! I really hope you get your bfp :hugs:

:hugs: Thank you so much love xxx I have high hopes for you this cycle <3 Fx'd for a beautiful BFP for you very soon!

Curiosity: Your chart is looking AMAZING!!!!! :D

sfloyd: I say :test: ! ;)

I will test in the morning. I don't want to get my hopes up. I usually have a solid 28 day cycle but last month was 30 days with ovulation on day 22 and now this month a 20 day cycle with ovulation on day 11. Is it possible for temp to rise the first day of period but not be pregnant?

Curiosity: I don't know anything about vitex but the temp could be the different times you took it. I see an open circle which means you were out of the range FF likes. That could be it. Or it could implantation. Have you tested? any signs of af?

sfloyd: don't worry about when FF THINKS af is coming. If you haven't recorded flow then that is not cd 1. My calendar isn't synced up. It thinks my af should be here any day because I am on cd 51 but it also thinks it is due on April 22. Until I put in some sort of flow it will be out of sync. Your temp dip then rise could mean implantation. could just be a drop in progesterone. All sorts of things could be it. Has af showed up? Have you tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->