charting after MC

ablacketer

Just Call Me Angel :)
Reaction score
do I count the bleeding as a period? My Monthly Cycles has the option for non menstral bleeding. Should I use that instead of marking this as a period?

thanks shaeri. you have to wonder... its so easy for those not trying. why does it have to be so hard for those of us who want and can afford a baby? and why does god tease us? give me my little bean Ive wanted so badly for 14 months only to take it away a week later?

Oh Angel dear :hugs:

I totally understand what you mean. DH and I have been trying since Sept. This makes it 6 months. With only 2 cycles.

I can say I am mad at a lot of things, god, my body, ..

I am here hon you can pm me anytime.

thanks hon. non-ttcers dont seem to get it. I posted on my face book if one more person told me "theres always next time" I was gonna kick em in the knee lol

thanks shaeri. you have to wonder... its so easy for those not trying. why does it have to be so hard for those of us who want and can afford a baby? and why does god tease us? give me my little bean Ive wanted so badly for 14 months only to take it away a week later?

Aww hunny :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss

I know exactly how you feel though! The morning after my m/c I went shopping for a tree for my angel. What's the first thing I see when I got out of the car?? A druggie couple obviously high, and pushing a newborn baby!! It felt awfully unfair. My DH and are decent hardworking people, running a successful business, have a lovely home, we don't drink, or smoke, have a great marriage, and a lovely son. Our baby would be sooo loved and cherished, and have a wonderful childhood, but instead babies are given to wasters......unbelievable!!! :(

I kinda have to face it everyday. one of the girls that work for me found out she was pregnant at 4 months. shes a party girl so she did lots of drinking, smoking, etc. She is being great about owning up to it and taking care of herself so that part isnt as hard but knowing everyday that she got pregnant unplanned kills me. She is being super considerate (asks me if Im ok before sharing ultra sound pics etc) and supportive to me but it still hurts to see her belly.

I'm waiting for AF until I start charting again. Was contemplating not starting again for a couple of months after that - but as time goes on I know I will be as soon as AF starts!

Doc told me to keep charting. we wont really be TTC though, hubby is due to leave for 2-3 months the first week in april. :( besides, I hope it will help me by passing the time until I Ov or AF comes.

:hugs: NO one understands unless its hard for you to ttc. I will tell you.. I am the only one in my family that planned a child, everyone got pregnant unplanned. Its frustrating for me! My son I had to take BCP for 2 months to regulate my period.

Its hard to see pregnant woman for me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->