Charting as birth control method?

MamaByrd

Cautiously pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies.

OH is getting home from deployment in April, and I would love to not get back on the pill. Implants and the shot are not an option as they do some crazy things to my hormones. But, I'd still not like to take the pill either.

We would be ecstatic if we got pregnant, but we'd prefer to wait. I've been trying to read up on charting & I was just wondering your ladies experience with it. I feel like I'll be symptom spotting every month :haha: Was it successful? Easy? Stressful?!

I do charting as bc. I also found a great fertility monitor (lady comp), which is supposed to be more effective than bc pill. I did it for about a year now and it works great.

I have used that successfully for most of my marriage. Basically last four years minus the pregnancy. :)

Been charting for 30 cycles, using withdrawal during fertile period (CD5-3DPO). No accidents so far!

My sister charted as BC for years...and then out of the blue, they conceived her son. He was completely unplanned but I think as long as a baby wouldn't be a total disaster then it sounds like a great method of birth control...much better than pumping yourself full of hormones!

That's how we feel about it. We'd be more than happy, although we would-in a perfect world- like to wait a year or so. My body just HATES synthetic hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->