Charting ladies: does FF ever get it wrong?

deedee2015

Reaction score
I've been using ff for months now and can usually pinpoint ovulation. This month (my 4th on clomid) it hasn't detected it and usually by now I'm 4-5 days post O. But I think on one hand I had a few abnormally high pre-o temps that may have thrown things off on the chart but on the other hand I've had no post-o symptoms that I usually get. If I discard the early high temps, ff says I o'ed on cd13.

Please tell me what you think!!

FWIW I knew a lady on this board who had no O register on her FF [she was temping and testing as well] but still ended up pregnant.

To me it looks like you O'd cd12 [with that dip]. I'd keep all your temps in there and maybe enter a few "test" temps for the next day or two and see if it gives you some crosshairs.

Either way, good luck!

It won't let me add future temps but I'll see how the next few days go. Thanks!

Oh that's odd. I've done it when I used to temp. Oh well. Good luck!

Oh that's odd. I've done it when I used to temp. Oh well. Good luck!

I tried again and I think I had to change the detector settings. I added more temps like what I've been getting a higher and still nothing lol. Idk. I sent a message to my doc requesting a progesterone test for next week. Thanks again for your help

Hey you got crosshairs with today's temp!! :dance:
But yea, good plan on the pro test!! Dust your way! :dust:

How often are you using opks? Is it possible you missed your surge?
It's not an exact science but I would just be cautious and keep on testing for ov/ looking for cm changes/opks in case it's still pending which isn't unheard of sometimes

^^ Very true and good point. I always test 2-3 times a day [usually noon, 4 and 8pm as they say FMU should be avoided for accurate results] when I am in my window. Surge can be as short as 4 hours long so if you only test once per day you may miss it on the stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->