Charting - using a temperature adjuster?

BellaRosa8302

Mama of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I was hoping for some insight. First, let me say, I've learned how important it is to take your temperature at the same time, after a solid 3 hours of sleep. :dohh:

This month, my temperatures have pretty much been flatlined around 97.8 - 97.9. I was convinced that despite my positive OPK & cm/cp monitoring, maybe I geared up to O then didn't. Then, today, I took a look at the times I took my temp, and used an adjuster. Voila! I got my crosshairs for the day I usually O.

But, I'm skeptical. Can I trust it?!

Just to add - I have VERY regular cycles - 27-29 days long (usually 28 days) and the times I've monitored BBT, I always O on CD 12.

Any advice (other than to set an alarm next cycle - I've learned that! ) would be great! THANK YOU!!!!

I temped on & off for over three years. I would use an adjuster for an occasional temperature - but don't change too many in the same cycle. I don't know that if affects your chart - but we only chart for peace of mind that we ov'd - that peace of mind diminishes the more "chart messing" that happens.

If you're regular though, it's probably less of an issue. Good luck this cycle :)

Thanks K4th! I did change quite a few - but really minor changes - mostly only .1 up or down here and there. Thanks for your insight! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->