Charting

nikileigh

Reaction score
We are goin to be starting in may wen i have had my implant out and a full cycle but the idea of charting just baffles me! i dont know where to start!
sounds a little dumb i no :wacko:

Why don't you have a look at fertilityfriend.com? There's an introduction to charting there. But if you're not in a major hurry, you could always let nature take it's course for a while? You can always start charting after a few months?

I think I'm going to do that while beginning of next year and if it hasnt happened then start charting. I'll have a look on that website!
thanks

i had the same question and lo and behold here is the answer! thanks!

First, get a bbt thermometer. You can get these where you buy hpts. Next, take your temp at the same time every morning before you get out of bed. Then record it in fertilityfriend.com. It takes a couple of moths to get an idea of what your pattern is like, but it can help you determine when you are most likely to ovulate and how long your luteal phase is. It also helps you determine how the hormones work in your body. I find charting informative and not at all a bother. I hope this helps some.

I just started charting and its much easier and more fun than it looks at first. Like Callie says, you just need to take your temperature every morning when you wake up and record it in fertilityfriend, and also check your CM and record that. Once you have thsoe two things, it will predict your fertile days for you.

I've learnt lots and it passes the time waiting. Having said that if it stresses you, its probably better to TTC without charting to begin, and only start if you need to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->