Cheap-er perfume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
So i go through perfume like i do hot meals and i hate wasting my expensive perfumes.
Mum always gets me a big bottle of alien so i'd rather get one or two cheap ones this year from hubby which i can use daily and leave alien for special occasions. Any recommendations? xxx

i loved the rihanna one i got last year for about £10

I'm in love with Sui Dreams by Anna Sui, its an amazing smell I can't even describe it, fresh and a bit sweet maybe, its a great smell for everyday.

Also Princess by vera Wang is pretty cheap just now, £20 for 100ml instead of £60. I can't remember the smell but loved it when it came out. I was going to ask hubby to get me some. :flower:

I love alien but was the same as you sick of wasting
My expensive perfume - the towie perfume is lovely
It's in a gold bottle and about £10

I use body shop English Dawn for everyday, lovely scent, although it may be a spring thing because I couldn't find it at my local one when I looked :(

But body shop would be my go to store for cheap fragrance :thumbup:

The Katy Perry perfumes are gorgeous and really cheap now. You can get them in Home Bargains for about £15.

I got brought the towie one in the gold bottle for my birthday last year and thought I would never use it but it was actually a really nice smell and I imagine its cheap too.
I didn't buy it again just because I have enough perfume to open a shop already but if I wanted a cheap nice scent I think I would go for that again x

I was given the sex and the city love (pink bottle) for Christmas and thought instantly that it would be horrible. My RL Polo ran out so I tried it (almost a year late!) and it is actually really nice and fresh. The gold one is not nice however!

Money supermarket says Next's Just Pink is almost exactly like Ralph Lauren's Romance (I have no idea if this is true!) I loved J-Lo's Glow when I was younger I imagine that's cheap. I used to wear Calvin Klein Eternity Moment all the time and Boots often do that half price this time of year.

I like Celine Dion ones, and M&S New York. I like dark musky fragrances. Look out for m&s codes!

My cheaper perfumes are next just pink and a Britney Spears one in a purple bottle x

I like the Next pink one.
I also wear Britney purple on a lot. I love it actually lol xx

Sarah Jessica Parker - Lovely, will always be one of my favs and it's really cheap now. Someone got me Rihanna Reb'L Fleur and that's nice too, again quite cheap. DKNY woman is quite a nice fresh daily one and you can get that reduced in most places too for like £25-30

I know a lot of people who wear the Next ones. I love the Zara colognes and always used to wear French Connection's perfume.

I'm another fan of the Next Just Pink one, I bought the Vera Wang Princess one as it was cheap cheap on Amazon and that is quite nice too.

I just got Armani diamonds for cheaper than norm in the perfume shop.

I normally use Gaga's Fame. Lil obsesser so I am

I bought Anna Sui Fairy Dreams or something at the weekend for £12.99 and it's lovely! I'm usually a Chanel and dior kinda gal so I feel your pain cx

I bought Anna Sui Fairy Dreams or something at the weekend for £12.99 and it's lovely! I'm usually a Chanel and dior kinda gal so I feel your pain cx

Oh can I ask you where you bought it? I am sure my sister had it and it smelled lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"