Cheap hcg/opk tests???

TC1978

Reaction score
Ok ladies, I'm currently in the tww. I'm also a test addict. I've just been using frer tests, but that's getting expensive! (And it's torturing me because I'll only let myself test every 3 days lol).

So here's the question...

Which tests do you ladies recommend I buy in bulk and where can i purchase? Advice for both opk and hcg! Thanks!

Not sure where you live but if you have a dollar store near you, they have tests for a buck. Or Wal mart has tests for 88 cents around here! Good luck!

^What she said. I used the Wal-Mart .88 ones for my testing and the Answer opk. I ordered cheap ones off Amazon and they we're so skinny it was hard to decipher the lines on the opk. The Wal-Mart ones and dollar store ones are nice and fat and work just as well.

I really like the .99cent Walmart ones, but I keep a 50-pack of Wondfo brand dip strips that I ordered off Amazon (somewhere around $20 for 50) and keep the Walmart cheapies for confirmation. They have the same level of accuracy up until 14dpo or so, and then the Walmart ones pull ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->