Cheap holiday deals

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi :flower:
I'm really wanting to have a little holiday with oh and LO at the beginning of July (has to be then as oh is in army so only time he's home) we've never had a family holiday so i just think it would be lovely. But money is really tight at the minute so I'm trying to search online for a cheap last minute deal. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any websites or anything that would be good for this? And if anyone has ever done this and what sort of price you got?

Thankyou x

Depends on what you want kgb deals are great for a couple of nights away and they did have a good pontins holiday I was temped by x

My parents have just booked a cottage in kent for a week in july and I think they said it was around £390, its off a site called owners direct.

Icelolly my friend booked her Holiday to Corfu a few weeks ago and she got a good deal-But she had to fly from a London airport to make her flights cheaper. https://www.icelolly.com/ think that's the website hun.

Have a lovely time wherever you end up xxx

Where do you want to go? What budget do you have? How long do you want to go for?x

We booked through onthebeach.com and we went for two weeks in eygpt in may for 2 adults 1 inf for 1150 in total! They usually have some good deals. Xx

We are not wanting to go abroad sorry I should have given more details! We're looking for something that LO can enjoy too so maybe a holiday park or something and the budget is only a couple hundred so has to be really really cheap! Been looking online today and can't find many deals so I don't think we'll end up going anywhere! X

Where in the UK are you? Park Resorts have some great offers if your down south.

Looking on haven website there are some good parks and looks like 5 days from 01.07.2013 is £159

have a look on there and am sure you will find something that LO will love

I looked at mablethorpe for you as is a lovely park and our 3 enjoyed it a few years ago

If you can find any pages on Facebook, I'd have a look on them, they often advertise cheaper rates if they haven't managed to book it out, or if they've had a cancellation.

I booked to go to Yarmouth in a Chalet for £225 for a week in the summer holidays, including use of the onsite heating indoor pool and club, bed linen, and we didn't book last minute either :) we booked a few months in advance.

Thanks ladies looking at those sites now. We are up north x

Looking on some of those sites I came across camping holidays, I'd not really considered this but you can get a deal for about 100 quid for a week! And this includes free passes to the holiday park entertainment etc. just don't know whether oh will go for it as its not really his sorta thing! Haha.
Anyone have any experience of one of these? What was it like? Just not sure if it would be a good idea or not?

Try groupon-I noticed the toher day they had some good holiday deals x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"