Cheap microfibre inserts...

A

anothersquish

Thanks to morrisons! I picked up a pack of three microfibre cloths for £1 thinking Id give them a go and if it didnt work Id use them at the horses....well I combined them with a little weeds and its great! I put the microfibre ontop of the hemp abd off we went...has worked really well and super slim :happydance:

Do you put these in the pockets of your pocket nappies or could you also just use them as an extra layer in a two parter?

cleaning ones yeap...LOL
I put them in the pockets but could well use them as an extra layer in a two parter, would just use a fleece liner over the top :)

yeah like squish said do put fleece over the top as microfibre directly onto the skin can chaff and cause rashes.

they are meant to be especially good over bamboo or hemp inserts because these usually absorb very slowly whereas microfibre absorbs quickly so you get a superinsert when you combine the two lol, they dont hold up too well on their own unless you really use tons :wacko:

i always use them inside my 2parters though, just deffo use a fleece liner :D

x

I think Tesco's packs of three microfibre cloths are about 95p... they're only fairly small (great size for boosting an itti without adding bulk) but they're white which I prefer to the orange ones I always seem to find in the pound shops!

useful re the small ones for Ittis!
These are bigger, they fold in half and fit in pockets...

need a "bargain" thread for all the different supermarket type stuff we can use in nappies LOL

poundland do big microfibre towels for cleaning cars with, they are black though so have to be washed seperately but they are really good as inserts :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->