Cheap nursing bras?

Mrs Dot

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
Is there anywhere that does them cheap? except secondhand on ebay?!

Been on Mothercare website and they're £25 for 2 and M&S are the same. Had a look at Matalan and asda but no joy there either.

No primark nearby even though I've heard they have cheap ones.

It makes me so mad that anything pregnancy or maternity related is soooooo bloody expensive when I have so many other things to buy for baby :growlmad:

Any ideas would be much appreciated ladies!

Tescos

I picked one up in there the other day for 3 quid - most of the others were 5 quid but they def got em.

Hope this helps

:hugs:

i have seen them in matalan, a 2 pack for £10

also tesco and asda, maybe get them online from asda if they dont have them in your local one

but yeah i wouldnt pay a fortune for bras

It's not fair all of these shops only do up to a certain size and as soon as you start looking in diff places for the bigger ones u can defo add at least 10 quid on top of those prices!!!

i am a 40/42F and tesco, asda and matalan do them - not sure if they do any bigger though

Thanks for that ladies I'll try tesco tomorrow, we don't usually shop there and there's a bigger matalan nearby too so will try and have a look there as well :)

I bought two sets of pairs from Debenhams which were £25 each. Nursing bra size is 36FF so I suppose that is a bit more readily available but my maternity bra size was 32FF and I could not find that size anywhere other than at Debenhams.

It is annoying that maternity and nursing bras are not more reasonable priced.

I think I remember someone mentioning the nct shop being reasonable. I'm a 30ff so my 1 nursing bra has cost me £28 :-( if anyone can recommend big sizes that are cheap id appreciate it.

I bought two sets of pairs from Debenhams which were £25 each. Nursing bra size is 36FF so I suppose that is a bit more readily available but my maternity bra size was 32FF and I could not find that size anywhere other than at Debenhams.

It is annoying that maternity and nursing bras are not more reasonable priced.

which is why i would never buy a maternity bra, as a normal underwired does the same job for fraction of the price

Maybe you can get a cheap sportbra? They're nice and comfy.

hi there i was just peeking in for ideas too as all the ones I have seen have been so expensive as well :/ good luck hope you get one! x

£25 for 2 is cheap I think!!! You know they'll wash well etc. I usually pay up to £20 for a normal bra from m&s or La Senza and they're so much nicer than cheepos like New Look but I have had a couple from Tesco and they did fit quite nicely too...

Hey I got a couple from Ebay but not secondhand! Brand new & I think they were about £10 for two? It's worth a look, I wouldn't be wanting secondhand ones either but they have plenty of new and tagged in all sorts of sizes. x

hiya you can pick cheap new off ebay its finding the size you want and normally the smaller bras are cheaper im a 46c and went to mothercare and got a bra for 6.00 had to get next size down but it fits fine as they have a sale on some of there bras in shop . if it didnt fit anyway was gonna get a bra extender for the back to make more room xx

I got a 2 pack from Matalan yesterday for £10 :) it was a larger store though so might not have them everywhere

It's not fair all of these shops only do up to a certain size and as soon as you start looking in diff places for the bigger ones u can defo add at least 10 quid on top of those prices!!!

i know what you mean, im a 48D now so will be slightly bigger when i need to buy a nursing bra and the cheapest ive found one is £30

I'm planning on bfing for a good while so would rather pay £25 for two and get a nice comfy one and a good fit. Some 36D fit me, others do not. Lucky you if you can just pick up ur size or order off the net and know it will fit ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->