• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cheap reusable nappies please :-)

Mum22GTTC

Reaction score
Hi all :flower:

Baby number 5 is due in 6 weeks, could you possible spam me the best place to buy cheap nappies?

I had some ebay cheapies for my third baby & managed to use them for my fourth too - but they're in no fit state to use again so need some new ones, but cannot remember the ebay shop I bought them from.

Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance :)

Are you on Facebook? If so join the cloth nappies for sale/wanted uk page. I've had some proper bargains from there!

I had sunbabies with my son but the elastics all went before he turned 1. I definitely don't recommend them. They were cheap to start but having to buy all new diapers again was frustrating.

What I would recommend is flats and covers. Covers can get pricy but you really don't need that many. Maybe 6-8? I have flats and a snappi. They were about 4 dollars each (I'm in Canada). I really like them. It's a very inexpensive way to do it. :)

I think I had some eBay cheapies that were called Little Bloom, think they are on amazon too. I think the eBay shop was called yellow bloom

I'd second flats and covers. I loved them for more reasons than being inexpensive. They wash clean and completely ever time, use less water (less cycles) than my microfiber ones did, they dry quickly, you can get custom fit on baby every time, they were fab. I plan to do some fitteds (GMD workhorse fitteds, inexpensive as well and natural fiber/wash well) with the new baby, in addition to the flats I already have, transitioning to all flats as she gets older.

Ive been buying alot of tots bots off ebay ive had some bargains tbf :)

I love bumgenius and bambino mio but I've been told tjs cloth nappies are great.

I once saw a tutorial on how to use t-shirts as cloth diapers.

I just saw that you can use receiving blankets as flat diapers. They're just squares of cotton flannel. You just need a snappi or pins and then covers. If you have a shower and get a million of them you can use them as diapers too!

I just found Kawaii on theluvyourbaby.com, haven't tried them yet as I'm still pregnant lol but they sure look good and get great reviews! They seem to have bundle packages that are very cheap compared to other brands.

Flats and pre folds with covers. Simple, cheap and hard wearing.

Terry squares- preferably bamboo, if you can afford the extra, but terry squares are superb. Not just economical, but far more efficient than anything else as well, and have the additional advantage of drying quickly - even bamboo ones, which are also nice and slim fitting. And you can double up for night time as well. Just fold 2 together as one nappy. 60cm squares will fit from birth to potty as well (and I mean from birth!)

I used Dudybaba pockets. I got them from eBay for around £40 for 15. It was a while ago when I bought them.

Couldn't fault them at all. I washed and tumbled dried them every week with no problems. Lasted me until Jacob was potty trained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->