checking levels after mc

susan123

Reaction score
hi as you know i started a mc on the 16th which was for 2 days then spotted then nothing then started again on 24th for 4 days then stopped

levels were 86 on monday so bought some cheap pg tests today and did on this afternoon it was a 25ml one.. and i still have a faint line there so does that mean ive got levels of more than 25 still in me... when should i do another test? or should i not bother... really want to start trying again and was thinking maybe start next wed/thur as im away for the rest of the week

I tested every 3 days, didn't want to use up too many HPTs by testing every day!

I used 10miu strips - CD3 BFP, CD6 fainter BFP, CD9 BFN (CD1 being the day I had the ERPC or the first day you start bleeding if it's a natural mc)

You don't have to test if you don't want, though it might be useful if you are TTC again straight away as you'll know when your HCG has gone back down. I ovulated 15 days after the BFN which is about right for me. Good luck! :)

My levels were already really high when we were pregnant which could have been the issue with our baby to begin with. They had thought at one time that we were having twins until the u/s confirmed there was only one. So my levels are taking forever to drop back to zero. I'm hoping that my bloodwork comes back at zero.

I had a blighted ovum and mc'd at 12 weeks. 4 days after the mc, my hcg was 300 ish, 11 days later it was 35, and 18 days afterwards it was 6. I got my period 15 days later. My guess based on how I was feeling and the calendar, I ovulated once my hcg was below 5. Everybody is different on how quick the hcg leaves their body.

I had a blighted ovum and mc'd at 12 weeks. 4 days after the mc, my hcg was 300 ish, 11 days later it was 35, and 18 days afterwards it was 6. I got my period 15 days later. My guess based on how I was feeling and the calendar, I ovulated once my hcg was below 5. Everybody is different on how quick the hcg leaves their body.

Wow your hcg levels dropped quickly. I was at 7200 the day of my mmc, 1900 the following week and 406 the week after. I'm waiting to hear what my levels were from the last blood draw. I hope mine are back to zero now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->