cheer you up thread!!!....

geogem

PREGNANT!!!
Reaction score
Right, whilst reading through this ttc forum I have noticed that today everyone seems to be on a downer!!....

I know it is a hard journey but we need to try and get some positivity going! cheer up and enjoy!!

so here it it is, the thread where we can all put some funny anecdotes, jokes things that have made us laugh today or just general positive thinking!"

my funny thing for the day was my 10 year olds FB status....

people say nothing is impossible...... I say have you ever tried nailing jelly to a tree??...
come on girls lets make each other laugh!!

I think the ultrasound machine needs to buy me lunch or something since tomorrow will be my 4th internal ultra sound in two weeks. =P

YEP, thats definately a bit much for a 4th date!! it expects alot !!lol

Cheer up thread? Been off sick today and have been walking around with my tiara and veil :haha:

sons next status....

lewis wonders why his green crayon and his yellow crayon both taste the same and why his red crayon goes up his nose further than his blue one!! lol

that boy is slightly losing it i think!! lol

sons next status....

lewis wonders why his green crayon and his yellow crayon both taste the same and why his red crayon goes up his nose further than his blue one!! lol

that boy is slightly losing it i think!! lol

Brilliant :rofl:

Cheer up thread? Been off sick today and have been walking around with my tiara and veil :haha:

Lol it was our one year anniversary this weekend and I dressed up in my wedding get up for our date....hubby didn't know what to say :)

i think i've got a mini comedian on my hands! he's always making me laugh, told me the other day that all the girls at school think he's hilarious and they laugh at him all day!! hhmmmm school clown i reckon!!???

Thank you for starting this thread. I had noticed that several people seemed down today too... and was going to start a thread, but didn't have anything nearly so cute to say... glad you started it ;)

My 12 year old came to me today, raised up his arm, and said LOOK!!!! I said at what? He said I got hair under there!!! He was so proud! I told him well you sure do. Then he said I cannot wait till I start getting it all over my belly like dad! I told him that was gross BUT congratulations on becoming a man! LOLOLOLOL

ha ha - we've had that with all of our teenagers, wonder if they realise in a couple of ears they will wish they never got pubic hair!!

ha ha, you just made me think, our eldest rang his dad a few months back to say "OMG Dad, you gave me ginger bum hair!!" - obviously my hubby is a red head! but he was devastated that he gained the ginger gene in a funny place!

Well the ultrasound didn't have to buy me lunch since it showed two of my follicles are ready so I got the HCG shot. Lots of bding is in store for the next few days =)

Well the ultrasound didn't have to buy me lunch since it showed two of my follicles are ready so I got the HCG shot. Lots of bding is in store for the next few days =)

yay go you!!!

well this happened to me last night lol

we went to a korean food place last night, i was starving and couldnt wait to eat, mind you im a veggie but OH isnt. so we went in and as expected they spoke another language i tried to explain that i was a veggie and had no meat or fish, she replied with broken english that there was fish i could eat and pointed to beef that would be safe for me lol.. i tried again with explaining i dont have anything meat or fish and she seemed to understand, and shown me the menu which said veggie next to it, finally some food... so i thought she said beef or pork in it. ahhhh oh was laughing and eating all his food! i said i will leave it and just have a glass of wine as by now it was 25mins in and did not feel hungry anymore... i pointed to the menu and said glass rose.. she came back with a bottle of red, i was like noo pink? and she said oh oh yes and then came back with we have none left.. lol so i said i will just have white and she said okay and came back with a sherry glass full of red lmao... i just said yes for the sake of it and i couldnt stop laughing.

Hope this lifted up your moods sorry for the lonnng post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->