Cheese Wedding Cake

Charlotteee

Married Mum/Stepmum of 4
Reaction score
Hi,

Have any of you had a cheese wedding cake - like the one pictured below??

Me and H2B really love cheese and are thinking of having one tier fruit cake and some cupcakes (we aren't keen on cake but know that guests are) and then the 3 tier cheese cake.

Just not sure how it would work with crackers/grapes/chutneys etc?

https://www.clawson.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/zoom-rose1.jpg

Any ideas? xx

OH and I love cheese more than cake too- I love that idea! We're eloping, but if we were having a wedding with guests, I would totally have a cheese wedding cake.

I guess depending on the size and type of wedding- if it's a smaller wedding, if you have people to cut it up and serve it, have them make up a cheese board for each table. Or, if there are a lot of people or if the tables aren't still out, you could do it buffet style, like have a bar for accompaniments like crackers, grapes and chutneys.

We went to a wedding that had one a couple of years ago. They still had a traditional cake and 2 cheese cakes. I think they gave us wedding cake for pudding, then after that they cut the cheese cakes and separated them on trays for each table with chutneys, cracks/biscuits and grapes. It was really lovely!

I also prefer cheese cake more than other cakes . and its look amazing which you shared us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->