cheeseburger crotch <crindge>

pippam116

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new on this site, so a big hi from me to you all :happydance:

I'm due on the 7th of March.

yesterday went to the toilet to experience this uncomfortable feeling, like when the babies head is crowning, naturally i instantly checked it wasn't, to my relief not but seemed to feel swollen from the inside, ignored it but phoned a few friends to see what they thought, 3-4 toilet trips later same, so out came the mirror, and to my suprise i was swollen, from the inside, nothing hanging down, just sought of popping out sos tmi lol, atleast it wasnt a head was my first reaction. I phoned my midwife this morning and she said it could be a prolapse but in her experience even if it was they wouldnt do anything till after birth, as she has had a few cases of it with other women, just wondering if anyone else has experienced it, and if it interfeared with delivery, this is my third and i have quick deliveries anyway but just to clear it in my mind would be nice. Midwife doesnt think be easy to examine cos it swells up while im going to the loo then slowly goes down, not much chance of her looking while im going lol!

any help or info would be much appreciated!

Hi there! Welcome to BnB.. Im afraid I have no advice for you, but didnt want to read and run. Hope you manage to find some answers. x

thanks :) i hadn't heard of it before or experienced before either, hopefully somebody has...????

Maybe re-post in third tri section.. You may get some answers there.... x x x

Umm.. Maybe just copy and paste? Perhaps if you change the title also it may get more views.. Cheeseburger crotch is a lil bit vague lol although it certainly made me chuckle!!.... :D x x x

The title of the thread! :rofl: I had to look!

welcome to BnB you are due on my youngest bday! ;)

lol lol, i still feeling my way around i didnt realise how to find the third tri section but sorted now, if u search it on net, thats what my symptoms are known as, if nobody knows the name they not likely to be able to help, my nabors having a real chuckle at me tho! its soooo not funny, thankyou for ur help and the warm welcome!

xx

No way... cheeseburger crotch is an actual real thing? thought it was just something you'd made up a name for... :rofl: glad you're finding your way about now... BnB is a fab site! :D Where abouts in wales are you by the way? x x x

Welcome to BnB! :wave:

And what an introduction! :shock: :rofl:

Hope u found some answers! x

lmfao, no its a term they use i was mortified when she diagnosed it haha, im from Newport hun, yourself?
xx

lollll tyvm, what an entry ;) im glad to be filling my time with something interesting, hoping the next few weeks fly by!

lmfao, no its a term they use i was mortified when she diagnosed it haha, im from Newport hun, yourself?
xx

Im in Pembrokeshire... Basically the end of the earth lol!! BnB is certainly a good distraction thats for sure... Dont know how i'd get through the next 5 weeks wiothout it... I'd be bored to death!!! Did you manage to get any answers RE cheesburger crotch syndrome after all that?

x x x

cheeseburger crotch doesnt seem to be very well known, well im not shocked i didnt know about it 24 hours ago lol, im from pembrokeshire lived in tenby for yrs, gorgeous place, :)))))

cheeseburger crotch doesnt seem to be very well known, well im not shocked i didnt know about it 24 hours ago lol, im from pembrokeshire lived in tenby for yrs, gorgeous place, :)))))

Oh wow how funny! :) yes it is a lovely place, when the sun shines it is anyway..! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->