cheesecake recipe

sammiwry

Single mummy to Madden <3
Reaction score
Does anyone have a vanilla cheesecake recipe they would share that doesnt require cooking?

Not off hand sorry hon have you tried google :flower:

This isn't really vanilla, but it is plain. You could add a touch of vanilla or any other flavouring if you wish. I judge it by eye/taste, so it's not exact measurements.

Crush up biscuits (I use digestives, about 1 per portion - gingernuts are nice too), and mix in a small amount of melted butter/marg. Press into the bottom of your container. I like to use individual ramekins. Take either some mascarpone or philadelphia, put it in a bowl and stir it to make it smoother and add sugar to taste, plus a little lemon juice if using mascarpone. Smooth over the top of the biscuit, then chill in the fridge. I find it better if you give it at least an hours chilling.

2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, 4 tablespoons of vanilla, 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 1 premade graham cracker crust, 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice (optional, cuts the sweetness a little bit)
open the pie crust, bring the cream cheese to room temp. before you start, then combine all the other ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer until well combined and smooth. filling will make 2 pie crusts worth. fill them and cover them in the fridge for 2 hours-overnight. YUM! (you can reverse the vanilla and lemon juice for a lemon cheesecake! yum, or use lime for a taste more like key lime pie)

Digestive biscuits crust, mixed with some butter and chilled.

Take one pack of philadelphia, one pack of mascarpone and mix together with an electric or hand whisk, beat in a few spoons of icing sugar to the sweetness you require. Then add a carton of vanilla youghurt and a fresh vanilla pod, put on top of biscuit crust and ideally chill overnight in the fridge.

Its simple and really yummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->