Chemical or Evaporation line?

Wnt2beAMom

Reaction score
Can anyone help please?

Bottom test is 7 or 8dpo and the one above it is the next day and above that is this morning.

Tia

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160921-184252.jpg
    Screenshot_20160921-184252.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 83
Are they FRER? They always get an evap when you take them out of the case. The one in the middle is more noticeable tho. Also you're still very early so not out yet. Good luck!

Agreed and that line looks too far left. It should be closer to the test line. You're still early though so hang in there

I agree it looks too far over. It's still very early though so there's time yet.
Good luck for your next tests! :)

Top frer I just took middle of the day today. Below it is an easy@home test from this morning and the others are the same but just taken out of the case. I will take a frer again in the morning...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160922-182127.jpg
    Screenshot_20160922-182127.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 58
Definitely see something on that middle test in the case. Not seeing anything on the frer. Could he it's just cuz it isn't in the middle. Do you see something in it?

I might see the faintest line on the frer but it isn't fmu. Could be these "easy@home" tests are junk. The one still in its case was never taken out of the case and I followed instructions EXACTLY by peeing in a cup and even letting the pee cool to room temperature.

Maybe but idk that line is so clear =\. But I have never used that brand

I can see it on the middle test too but not the others

Frer looks negative to me this morning. I'm gonna take that as I'm not pregnant. I don't know why those other tests showed lines. Maybe bad tests? Maybe egg didn't implant properly...idk
Thanks for reading my post though ladies! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->