Chemical pregnancy experiences?

pollydolly

Reaction score
I believe I've just had one.
I had 6 positives last Thursday including blood tests
Then 3 negatives at home on Sunday and bleeding started Monday.
Test was negative yesterday & bleeding has stopped today.
There was barely any pain, very very minor cramping on occasion& the bleeding wasn't even as heavy as a 'typical' period. Sorry for TMI - there were no clots just occasionally a bit thicker than blood but I wouldn't say clot

Was this a CP?

Unfortunately sounds like it, I had one in march. I did have more painful cramps but only for first day and didn't have any clots. Sorry for your loss hope you get your sticky bean soon- I'm not 13 weeks pregnant and all well x

It does sound like one yes. I myself had one on April. I had a faint BFP late at 16dpo, the next day it was darker but I had some brown spotting, the next day it was fainter and the spotting continued, the next day it was bfn and I bled. The "period" was a lot lighter than a normal period which confused me considering it was an early miscarriage but I ovulated 14 days later as normal. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear for your loss.
This happened to me last month, and after getting excited its such a let down.
My period was also a lot lighter just bits of clots.
Hope next month is better for you!

Hi. I've had one chemical first month ttc - got pregnant a year later (with 6 months ttc) and delivered a healthy baby boy.

Then i got pregnant when my son was 7 months .... chemical too. 2 months later and I got a BFP and my HCG is going up very well till now. 5 weeks.

In both chemicals I had heavy bleeding with clots. It was like a heavier period. Everyone is different.

After the first chemical I thought it was suppose to be easy to get pregnant the month after right away. Not in my case. Second chemical i was not rushing and it happened 2 months later.

I'm sorry for your chemical and hope you get your sticky bfp soon. Even though it's early miscarriage it's still a difficult thing to go through. Just go to your doctor to check up after you finish bleeding.

This sounds like my first chemical, it was actually gentler on me than a normal period. With my second chemical I had more cramping and the bleeding was heavier than a normal period, but if I hadn't known I was pregnant I still would have just thought it was an especially bad period. Both happened at 5 weeks 4 days.

I got pregnant the cycle after my second chemical with no period in-between and that pregnancy is now my 1 year old daughter. I am now 16 weeks pregnant with baby #2, so try not to stress too much. Having a chemical or two doesn't necessarily mean anything about your fertility or ability to carry a baby to term. Good luck!

I had one at the beginning of December. My period was due on the Friday - I got a faint +ve on an FRER, Sunday I got a stronger +ve on an FRER and on a digital. Then Monday night I got a negative on a digital and Tuesday morning negative on an FRER. It took another eeek for my period to show up, it was probably a bit lighter than normal.

I'm now tentatively pregnant again but I'm so nervous- I've tested every day since New Year's Eve - my DH has made me promise to stop testing for a week or so but I'm so anxious I need the reassurance.

Getting over a chemical is tough - one of my friends described it as 'stealing your innocence about pregnancy' and that's how it feels for me. I hope you get a sticky bean soon x

Thankyou for your comments girls.

We weren't trying - we believe it was some medication that made my pill stop working but we were both so so excited when we found out. I really hope it isn't a chemical but it's sounding it isn't it 😔
The sad part is my partner doesn't want to try he wants to wait a year, even though we were both really excited and he was as devastated as I am so it's all a bit of an emotional blow. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->