Chemical pregnancy or something else?

ellitigg

Mum to 2 lovely monsters
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some help or advice or experience.

I'm on CD5 and AF has just finished. Last month was TTC month 1. Before AF came I had quite a few pregnancy symptoms it nothing concrete. I had creamy CM, slightly sore boobs, really emotional, lots of cramping. When AF arrived it was a day earlier than I expected and it hasn't been normal either. (Sorry TMI) The blood has been a different consistency I guess is the only way to describe it. Normally at the end of my periods, I just get spotting of old dark blood but today I've had what I'd describe more as pinkish CM and I've been super emotional again. I don't feel pregnant now.

Is this in my imagination or can something like a chemical pregnancy cause period weirdness? I know it's too late for that cycle but I just wondered whether if it was a chemical it could affect me having a normal cycle this time.

Any ideas or advice? Thanks all xx

Could well be that you had a chemical. And it doesn't necesserily mean your cycles will be affected.

My doctor believes I had a chemical last month. The only real symptoms I had from it were excruciating cramps that woke me up in the middle of the night and a SUPER heavy period flow that first day...I had gone in for blood work & my doc had said I was "cautiously pregnant" - I was waiting to retest my hcg levels to make sure they were progressing when :witch: showed, that's why she said chemical. :cry:

My doc said it shouldn't affect this cycle at all, in fact I'm ovulating today/tomorrow likely according to my chart & and super positive opk's.

Good luck to you & lots of :dust:

Thank you both, that's good to know. I've started temping this month so I guess I should see if ovulation is happening!

:dust: to you x

I had almost the same thing happen last month. Lots of symptoms but af came early but lasted 2 days and no cramps (that's never happened). I no longer have the boob soreness but I'm still super emotional but that could be bc I'm stressed at work. :dust: to you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->