Chemical Pregnancy???

amanthony

Z's Mama
Reaction score
I feel like I probably had a miscarraige (chemical pregnancy) though I didn't get a positive pregnancy test. Had spotting at 7 DPO last cycle, and I've never had spotting between cycles before. Not even with my first. Since then I've had every single symptom I did with my first pregnancy, including bleeding gums--symptoms I have never had any other time before or since my first pregnancy, and which I didn't even remember having until just reading through my previous journal from last time.

We've been casually trying for a few cycles now, and each time I've just known that I wasn't pregnant. This last cycle, though, I just felt like I knew that I was. I really felt it. I got a BFN at 11 DPO and was planning to test tomorrow, as AF usually shows up on CD 30 (today) or 31 (tomorrow) and I was trying to wait to avoid having to see that BFN again, even though I felt damn near certain that I was.

Then today I had some spotting, transitioning to a heavier (but still nothing like my normal cycle) bleedling with lots of clots. Normally my cycle starts very heavy right out of the gate, and it begins late at night. I really feel like it's an early m/c (chemical pregnancy) but can't really verify, as I didn't get that BFP. Trying to just get excited about trying again, though I wish I had a big glass of wine to cry into right now.

:hi:

can't really tell if you are experiencing a chemical since you didn't get a :bfp:

with my chemical, I got implantation cramping and bleeding at 6DPO and got my :bfp: at 11DPO a day b4 AF was supposed to show her face.... I started spotting exactly a week later and went to ER where they confirmed PG with blood results. they did a scan but could not see a sac. they sent me home with a diagnosis of Threatened MC. I went back for more bloods two days later and my HCG numbers went down and they confirmed I was miscarrying. I never stopped spotting and spotted for a good 3-4 weeks with the last 2 days being heavier than the other days and with dollar coin size blood clots...

hope that was helpful...

good luck sweety...

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79