Chemistdirect?

allthingspink

Mum of 3
Reaction score
has anyone used this online store? I am always wary of using new sites.

I've used them - they're fine :) Placed my order, and it arrived quickly and well packaged - no probs.

We've used it too, fast delivery no problems. Would defo recommend their 30p a pack hayfever tablets too!! :thumbup: Best ones going! x

I've ordered from them a few times - simple ordering process, goods arrive on time, well-packaged and they do some fantastic offers. Cannot fault them

I've used them too, they're really good and a lot cheaper than Boots even with P&P :flower:

I've used phamarcy2u with no problems, they have free delivery hun

https://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk/

xx

I have been using this site to buy toiletries, medical products and toys for my one year old son. Its been two years now and I am yet to receive a bad order. Their customer care is also extremely helpful and explains every product patiently and in detail. A good website if you are looking to save money.

i bought a pram it said 2 days delivery, nothing came i called them and they said it was out of stock at the supplier and they didnt know when it would be back in, they still took my money though, eventually i got my money back but only after my bank threatening fraud action for them offering goods for sale that werent available

I have used this website for shopping for medicines, it is a safe site and they also have goods at affordable rating.

Just a few days ago, I purchased Oral B’s Vitality Dual Clean Toothbrush and I have to say that it was quite a bargain. The brush is put up at the local market for 50 euros and I didn’t want to pay such a high prize for it. While surfing through the net one day, I saw this offer on the ChemistDirect.co.uk website where I saw it being sold for 30 euros. I was skeptical of the claims because I have never shopped online and this was almost a 50 percent discount which they were offering. I consulted one of my colleagues who told me to go ahead and buy the product and I should thank him a million for that. Not only is the product an excellent one to use but it was delivered to my doorstep with no extra charges. I recommend this website for buying goods because they really have some fascinating offers out there.

i ordered a car seat from this site, and it was 8 days before they finally admitted they didnt have any stock then a further week untill they admitted they cant get any more stock then a further 2 weeks to get a refund. all of this took alot of phone calls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->