Cher Lloyd's debut single 'Swagger Jagger' hits the net

It's awful! I never liked her anyway but this just seals it for me.

oh my god :wacko: :haha: Its so bad! :haha: A poster said her name should be "clementine2 the 2 tunes do sounds so similar though. Another said shes trying to sound like Fergie from Black eyed peas. I can see thats the sort of sound shes going towards but this is horrible :haha:

omg that is just AWFUL!!! and is that all that girl goes on about it dam SWAGGER!! get grip

I liked her comments on Twitter where she said it was the worst thing that had ever happened in her life. Dramatic much??? lol.

I liked her comments on Twitter where she said it was the worst thing that had ever happened in her life. Dramatic much??? lol.

i was wondering what she going on about on twitter yesterday, now i get it and think OTT!! i predict it will get to number 47 in the charts when it comes out! :thumbup:

i was wondering what she going on about on twitter yesterday, now i get it and think OTT!! i predict it will get to number 47 in the charts when it comes out! :thumbup:

I hope it does, she needs bringing down a peg!

yup totally she thinks she it "it" and everyone worships her,

When it starts it sounds like a Christmas song and then when it gets into it I can picture Chloe and Jaycee dancing to this on the Milkshake Bop Box of Channel 5 lol :haha: :haha:

it sounds like shes singing along to little donkey (the christmas carol)

I've just figured out what it reminds me of, the tune that the amusements play at the seaside, aaaargh I wish I could describe it better than that!

She is on R1 at 5pm, poor Scott Mills having to put up with her for about an hour lol!

It's soooo bad. I slated it on twitter and got hounded by a Cher Llyod stalker :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->