Cherri22: Wrong.

mecia

Reaction score
I bought a reading from Cherri, mostly for fun...but secretly hoping. She said APRIL and GIRL. Well AF was due yesterday, but was 100% here this morning. Im kinda irratated, mostly PMS im sure. It says she likes feed back, so I tried to tell her she was incorrect, and there is no way to even leave it on her website. I feel sorta taken for. Totally shouldnt of wasted my money.:blush:

Hi there, even i got a reading saying april conception, find out or birth from her. If u had the same, there's always a chance of an April birth!! That would be a July conception i guess...and ive read sometimes she could be off by a month, so FX this is ur cycle!!!

Hi there, even i got a reading saying april conception, find out or birth from her. If u had the same, there's always a chance of an April birth!! That would be a July conception i guess...and ive read sometimes she could be off by a month, so FX this is ur cycle!!!

She actually Emailed me back, saying exactly what you said. I could concieve in July, resulting in birth in April. Or she could be off by a month and i concieve in May.
I didnt mean to rant, I guess I just put more in to her reading than I thought, and was kinda hurt when AF showed. But Thanks for your resopnse! :) & good luck to you as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->