Cheryl Cole Sacked From X Factor USA

X

xxEMZxx

https://www.misformusic.com/index.php/2011/05/cheryl-cole-sacked-from-x-factor-usa/

Serves her right to be honest...I'm still not sure how she got away with 3 years on the Xfactor telling others they couldn't sing..has has she heard herself??:rofl: xx

I was shocked when I saw this wonder if she will be back in UK X Factor

Doesn't surprise me. She's a nobody in the US I have noooo idea why Simon was so desperate to get her on their panel. She should of just stayed with the UK one.

I dont think it was simon who was desp >.> It was cheryl!

He did fight to put her on it though, from what I can gather the producers didn't want her there in the first place :lol:.

The grass isn't always greener then!

Wonder if she'll be back on the UK version, I hope not!

I'm not a fan but I feel really bad for her if the reports are true. Not only is it bad to be fired from a job only starting it 2 weeks ago but cause she's in the media is a million times harder to not feel humiliated by this.

I expect there to be a confirmation from her "people" in the next couple of days. Usually it's all hype for the show and usually Simon Cowell is behind the attention seeking storylines but something about the way people have reacted just makes me think she has actually been fired. Most papers have done article after article and it just seems as if they know more than what they let on at this stage.

It would be a really nasty thing if this is all fake cause I think people would just turn against X factor after being manipulated one step too far. it must be really bad for Nicole Scherzinger too, cause she has to keep her mouth shut and wait for the green light when if I got promoted I'd go singing in the hills about it.

It has shocked me this has happened and a lot of people have said it's her own fault for being too big headed but that aside they could of at least let her keep her dignity.

I don't think she'd have the stupidity to return to the UK one (it's like going back to being a manager at macdonalds when you've been a highly paid lawyer - would you do it?) I think it's a confusing time for her now. If she cuts all ties with Simon then thats it, she'll go all the way back down to the bottom no matter how much help she has from will.i.am and rihanna. But if she stays she'll come across as someone who is just desperate to stay on the simon radar which for her would not put her in a powerful position at all.

If I was her, to keep people thinking she has full control of whatever she wants to do with her life, I'd make a statement, cut all ties with x factor and just think of new ways to make her limited talent reach the people of america....possibly starting off with her own talent show in the UK? it would be simon part 2, big hair, big head, clueless and cringeworthy to watch

ha ha HA. i used to like Cheryl, until she crawled so far up Simons arse you couldn't tell where she ended and he began!

That'll be her back with her tail between her legs looking for job back in the UK. Hope she didn't spend too much on her new US wardrope haha!!

i don't like her but i can't help but think it was all some publicity stunt to promote the show all the more. for her to be sacked so soon to the show starting has done more to generate interest than anything else could have.

i don't like her but i can't help but think it was all some publicity stunt to promote the show all the more. for her to be sacked so soon to the show starting has done more to generate interest than anything else could have.

It could have been a pr stunt on the shows behalf, I doubt she was in on it though.

i feel really bad for her, they should have never given her the job if they were going to do that to her, she must feel well silly now

I know! Seems pretty pointless to drag her over there then fire her anyway! It doesn't seem like she had much of a chance - I thought she'd be better than Paula Abdul! Doubt she'll be short of an offer or 2 for 'work' anyway...

think you have to remember shes pretty much an unknown in the US. Maybe she just didnt have a spark with the american audience :shrug:

Good. Simon Cowell is so fickle and always pulling publicity stunts like that. She shouldn't have leeched onto him so much. I think it's stupid they both abandoned UK X Factor to go the US and now it's backfired for Cheryl. Even though I think the judging panel is shit this year for UK, I still hope they don't boot someone off to give her back her place, she hardly deserves it

theres nobody lined up for danniis place yet is there? or is it alesha dixon :dohh:

Kelly Rowland is up for Dannii's spot.

I hope Cheryl doesn't just get her UK spot back - she chose to leave the show to go to the USA so you make your bed, it didn't work out so lie in it.

Maybe now she'll crawl out of Simon's ass. I've never been a fan of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->