Cheryl Cole Sacked From X Factor USA

think you have to remember shes pretty much an unknown in the US. Maybe she just didnt have a spark with the american audience :shrug:

What I'm saying is if he thought there would be 'no spark' with an American audience then he wouldn't have bothered taking her over in the first place I think - he's supposed to be really good at all this panel choosing stuff :shrug:
I think the same thing happened with Kelly Brook on BGT didn't it (though not in America obv)

Ooops, Oh well.
She does my head in sorry. I know people really like her but she just gets on my nerves these days!
For the past two years on the x-factor she has really irritated me so I'm actually looking forward to her not being on this years, however Iv got a feeling she will be now though for some reason!
x

^ same! I think she's so fake and not genuine at all. puts the tears on all the time :growlmad: total a-hole.

Don't feel too sorry for her. She's getting paid £1.2 million NOT to take part in X Factor US. I'm not doing US X Factor either, how much do I get?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->