Cheryl Cole to divorce

lillysmum

Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art....evelations.html

Good for her, not putting up with it a second time, he really needs to learn about putting his wife first, what she's gone through is unimaginable, I hope the divorce goes her way and leaves a sting in his bum!

Forgiven once, not twice!

What does everyone else think? Would you have even given him a second chance?

he cheated again? :shock:
im so out of the loop :dohh:
if so then yeah definitely, she should kick him to the curb!
its not like she doesnt have her pick of the bunch either :winkwink:
xx

Really? Thank god for that! Ashley Cole must be a complete idiot, she's gorgeous! She'll snap up some gorgeous man in a second. He'll be left alone because nobody will want to touch him :thumbup:

Anna: He was texting sexy pictures of himself to some woman and then slept with another one

I'm glad as well.
He is an idiot and she can do far better!
x

Boohoo, cant say i feel sorry for her, she made her bed by staying with him, unfortunatley its time to lie in it

Lol I do agree that she should have left him the first time round. It was obvious he was going to do it again. Once a cheat always a cheat I say!

It was clear ever since it happened that the marriage was a write off, it was never the same, I used to feel sorry for her once upon a time but this situation now is all of her own doing, Cashley knew he had an easy ride and could get away with it so he did, she can't say she didn't see it coming :shrug:

I agree with polo... Her forgiving him the first time was just an invitation to say "I'm more concerned about being single and in the limelight than being with someone who actually respect's me".. I'm not saying it's her fault.. Just that what did she expect lol.

Maybe she was just trying to make her marriage work? :shrug:

I don't think its fair really to comment on something we know nothing about - apart from what you read in the papers - hardly accurate is it.

If she doesn't divorce him now she will look like a right walkover.

There must be some truth in it otherwise statements would have been made

I don't think its fair really to comment on something we know nothing about - apart from what you read in the papers - hardly accurate is it.

i agree! Loads of women give there husbands a second chance and try to make a marriage work :shrug: (i for the record wouldnt tho, i just couldnt ever forgive and forget)

she was hardly with him for money and fame because shes got that all by herself, good luck to her. I hope she finds happiness with someone who can keep his winky in his pants and doesnt enjoy making a fool out of her!

A second chance is fine, but thirds etc.....hmmm. The woman needs to divorce!

I agree, I think though maybe now is the time to walk away from the marriage, IF what we read is true, I feel sorry for her either way, not nice to have your life put in the papers, she seems like a nice girl

I am glad she has seen sence. Some people just never ever change. I couldnt actually read the article cos it says that this page no longer exists.

Lets face it. He has a gorgeous wife, she earns her keep, has her own life aswel as his and he wants to go and do it with some fake tanned hairdresser! (i live close to said girl he first cheated with) She is a state!!! lol

Well done Cheryl. Find someone who will love honour and protect you, not just pretend they would x

I dont always agree with this statement as a lot of girls will make up stories to get their 5mins of fame....posing in the sun in very little & telling their story!! That said in this case it does seem probably true!

I dont always agree with this statement as a lot of girls will make up stories to get their 5mins of fame....posing in the sun in very little & telling their story!! That said in this case it does seem probably true!

I agree. Its not always true. sometimes they stretch it and the sun newspaper are the biggest liars there is half the time.

The sun make up a lot of stuff too.

if thats the case though surely if ashley gives a damn about cheryls look in the US he'd say its lies/lible

I agree!!
Also,I dont think he has made a fool of her either.if anything he is the one who looks foolish.all we see is he has a beautiful wife,with her own career,who the public generally seem to like,and he has basically thrown it all away for a quick fumble with a jumped up tart!!
She had her reasons for staying with him the first time,even though she did get a bit of stick for it.but like arcadia says,plenty of women every day take their men back after one mistake!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->