Cheryl Cole to divorce

if thats the case though surely if ashley gives a damn about cheryls look in the US he'd say its lies/lible

I wasnt saying it in reference to him, just in general that a lot of this stuff gets made up

I think it must be very hard to be married to a premiership footballer, there would always be the chance that stories like this could come out. How could you know what to believe. I also don't think she was necessarily a fool for forgiving him the first time. People can make mistakes and hand on heart I can't say for sure that I wouldn't give my DH another chance if he cheated.

If the story is true, it's HIM that's the fool, not her for trying to make her marriage work. I bet she now wishes he had accepted a move to Italy, apparently he was offered one and she begged him to go to Chelsea so she could continue with her own career too.

Ashley Cole is generally a disloyal person .. so him cheating never suprised me in the first instance.

Like i said, she made her bed now lie in it, i dont get why people are saying "oh dont judge them" hang on ... if she were a member on here and was in that situation and posted about it we'd all have our 2 pence worth would we not?

Of course we would. :)

I was disappointed when she forgave him the first time as she publicly declared she would never forgive a cheater. But I do think it's OK to forgive the once, people can change. I just think it's a bit harsh to say she's made her bed so lie in it. If she forgives him again then that's a different matter. Once can be accepted as a mistake, any more than that then it's P45 time for sure!

I dont think its harsh at all, just honest :shrug:

If i would have said "haha served her right" then maybe that would be harsh, but i was more than polite when giving my opinion

I know it was just your opinion and I was just giving mine. :)

I think good on her for fighting for her marriage the first time but now if she doesnt leave him it is just like saying "go on walk all over me"

Like i said, she made her bed now lie in it, i dont get why people are saying "oh dont judge them" hang on ... if she were a member on here and was in that situation and posted about it we'd all have our 2 pence worth would we not?

I was thinking like that too actually.

I think good on her for fighting for her marriage the first time but now if she doesnt leave him it is just like saying "go on walk all over me"

Yup. Totally.

Though what was the date of these incidents? If they were before it all came out last year then yea he was still a cock and possible should have told her all so this wouldnt come up again but i dont know he could have changed because of the last revelations and be a different man.

Agreed! Maybe I didn't phrase myself correctly before but this what I meant!

Well it's official. She made a statement today. Good on her, she can do so much better without him.

what a pr#ck cole is for putting her through this again.

good on her for being so strong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->