chest pain!

jonsmommy

Reaction score
SO I AM 11 weeks pregnant. I have a history of indigestion and anxiety. Now Wednesday around 5:30 I started to get a stabbing pain on the left side of my chest right under my breast. It was in intervals. Not constant. And not horribly painful. But it continued all night and bc I have severe anxiety I got scared so I went to the er. They did an EKG and blood workto check my heart eenzymes and did a d-dimer check to test for blood clots. Both came normal. But the er Dr wanted to do a ct scan to rule out a clot in my lungs for sure but once Igot to radilogly bc I'm so early in my pregnancy he didn't want to do it. The second er Dr felt that it wasn't needed since My blood work was normal. But now I'mhome aand going crazy. Bc I dont no for sure. And Istill at random times still get a sharp stab pain. I dont know what to do. I'm going nuts and causing more anxiety. Help!

Hmmm all I can really say is that chest pain when it's sharp and you can tell exactly where it is is normally due too muscle problems
Etc ! When I get bad trapped wind or eat something heavy or have been sick a lot I get the same !

Don't quote me I am a nurse but the main symptoms of clot in lung usually are shortness of breath , and a sharp pain in the top off your shoulder USUALLY

I would just keep vigilant if it gets worse go back Hun ,

I understand how u feel I get bad anxienty sometimes not like I used too but I get all the tightness in. Chest etc z

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->