Chester zoo meet! June/July

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Hello!

Anyone up for a chester zoo meet in June or July. I'll be going anyway! I LOVE chester zoo... especially the BAT cave :happydance:

Looking forward to going

xxx

Coming:

x-amy-xhttps://www.babyandbump.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=1651853
zarababy1
Ema
Wobbles
lollylou1
~KACI~
Laura1984

Ill DEFO come :) Esp cause im only 2 mins from it :rofl: Infact me and OH off there tomorrow :) today were off blue planet as OH has week off work :wohoo:

Anyway rambling now, count me in!! XxX

Oh and i voted june as closer to now lol XX

i said june cos im in turkey in july, does anyone know how much train would cost from liverpool? ad how much in? would be fun to come if i can afford it :D

x

Add either to the poll?

Count me in :D

i am a little nervous as i have never been to a meet before but if it is ok i would like to come to this one. either month would be good for me

Lou
xxx

we're going to chester zoo sometime when the weather picks up, not sure when though yet.

ema-we went to blue planet last year too, my hubby loves fish/sea life centres etc.

keely.

i said june cos im in turkey in july, does anyone know how much train would cost from liverpool? ad how much in? would be fun to come if i can afford it :D

x

Train from liverpool is 5.50 return and to get in, at june/july is 14.95 XxX

I'm going to keep my eye out for discounts x

well APARENTLY im coming :rofl: im looking forward too it already! but its sooooooooo far from my new house!! i'll have to buy some piriton and have a sleep over at urs before hand hahah if im not with bump by then anyway!

I went on wed and it was so so so so so so good!!!!!!!!! Also there were a group of mummy's there (about 8 of them) with new babys - toddlers and i so wanted to go sit with them :rofl: XxX

I went on wed and it was so so so so so so good!!!!!!!!! Also there were a group of mummy's there (about 8 of them) with new babys - toddlers and i so wanted to go sit with them :rofl: XxX

You should have done :rofl:

well APARENTLY im coming :rofl: im looking forward too it already! but its sooooooooo far from my new house!! i'll have to buy some piriton and have a sleep over at urs before hand hahah if im not with bump by then anyway!

You'll just have to get up stupid early! or you could stay at your mams for a night, you dont need to get killed by my cats!

Oh damn, I miss it. If we manage to get back to the UK this year it will be September!!! But my sis wants to take her little one, maybe my other sis too (she'll have her second by then :) ) so I'll keep watching to see if anyone will be around then. We won't know for a while whether we can afford it or not :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->