Chester Zoo Official Meet Thread

aww, bless ya Pips! Don't get too excited though, much as he loves you I think it will still be a challenge to get him to go to a group full of women! That said, I'm pretty certain he wouldn't mind meeting up for a bit and then splitting our ways so we just have an ordinary day out in the zoo. I'll try my best!

You'd best wear your banana suit though, I know he's not in to bananas... and I know he does like blondes. Can't take any risks ;)

-Edit-
Edited to say, that that was just a joke btw... you know I fully trust him. I'm just selfish and want to see you in it myself. At least everyone will know who you are! =D

aww, bless ya Pips! Don't get too excited though, much as he loves you I think it will still be a challenge to get him to go to a group full of women! That said, I'm pretty certain he wouldn't mind meeting up for a bit and then splitting our ways so we just have an ordinary day out in the zoo. I'll try my best!

You'd best wear your banana suit though, I know he's not in to bananas... and I know he does like blondes. Can't take any risks ;)

-Edit-
Edited to say, that that was just a joke btw... you know I fully trust him. I'm just selfish and want to see you in it myself. At least everyone will know who you are! =D

Lol, i know it was just a joke, you two are ridiculously perfect for each other!

And i think other people might be bringing their boyfriends and hubbys so he might not be the only male!
I might wear the banana suit for the bare laughs... :D

Ive voted but I need to see my work rota when I go back in April to see which wk end im not working, I work every other wk end.
May have to change my vote by then!

haha posted on your FB earlier, if you were organising one, I never come in this bit much as im back in work now and can't make any!!

Off to find the poll, will be big and fat and hot this year lol!

Do we know when the meet is going to be yet ladies? I really want to come but need to dates so I can be organised, for once! :flower:

We want to come to this too :D Not been to Chester Zoo since the BnB meet back in 2009 so definitely due a zoo visit again soon! xx

Pop me and my brood down too! Came to the last two and wont miss this one:thumbup:

Kaci was gonna organise one but not heard off her x

Hey! I've taken over the thread now as Kaci isn't sure she'll be able to make it.

After the poll Kaci put up, the majority went with Saturday June 18th as the date. :thumbup:

xxxjacxxx-I'll add you to the list on the first page! :happydance:

I'll show my face =)
Taking DH with me, so might not stay for very long... but will at least say hi!

I know I definitely cant make Sat 18th June as I have already tried to book this off work for something else so count me out.

Thanks

My little Ollie will only be 2 months by that time lol. Ah excited!

Bumping the thread again as it's getting closer. Will look at last year's thread for advice but I was thinking we could maybe meet at about 11am? Does anyone who has been before have any ideas as to a good place for us all to meet up?

Oh I can totally come! I'm not at my job anymore :D

What date is it again? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back