• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chew Beads

busytulip

Reaction score
I recently purchased a couple of chew bead necklaces that I could wear in hopes that my LO would use them as a distraction while nursing as well as a teether while being carried. She absolutely LOVES them. I was wondering if others could share their favorite teething necklaces and where to purchase. I bought mine at a little boutique and the selection was quite small. 1 is just a silicone pendant at the end of nylon, the other is a string of chew beads. Thanks in advance!

I saw some at babies r us, but if you go on instagram and type in chew beads, so many stores and places like etsy post pictures of theirs for sale. Check it out!

Those are perfect, just what I was hoping to find. Thank you SO much Mrskchicago!

I ordered 3 necklaces and cannot wait until they arrive. Thanks again MrsKChicago!

No problem! I'm glad you like them :) I have a necklace and two carrier dealies, but baby's too young for them still.

I buy mine from Etsy. My daughter also loves them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->