Chewing/spitting

A

AppleBlossom

Lately Grace has been sucking and chewing a lot on everything, mainly her fist or fingers and has been spitting. Not literally but instead of being drooly she has bubbly spit all the time and blows little bubbles. I thought maybe she was starting to teeth but surely she is too young. Besides which she doesn't have red cheeks and doesn't seem any more distressed or frustrated than she normally is. Any ideas?

Not too sure hun. But its not to early for teething Rocco is at the minute. He blows spit bubbles too.

Chloe does exactly this. Teething was my first thought but she doesnt have red cheeks either. Mum had a look yesterday and doesnt think its teeth. no idea what it is though

Brennan does the same thing. I spend half my day wiping his chin and hands from the drool, the other half I am changing him because his onesie is so damp from the drool and I refer to him as drool machine or bubble boy much of the time.

It is most likely teething, some babies take teething in their stride, no red cheeks, no temp, no pain just lots and lots of drool !!!! Dan was like this .

How long from when they start teething is it until they get teeth? I assume they don't get them straight away. Does it tend to be after 6 months-ish? I've just never heard of a baby any younger with a tooth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->