Chick lit lovers,what r ur favs?

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
I posted this in books 5 days ago by no one is ever in there anymore so thought I'd try here

I've read Lindsey kelks series "I heart" and thought they were amazing,ive just finished Sophie kinsellas "twenties girl" and it was fab and Paige toon "Lucy in the sky" sooooo want more of that.now reading Lindsey kelks "the single girls to do list"....what r ur favs,recommend me some please xx

Sophie kinsella and Louise bagshawe are my faves x

Sophie Kinsella's Undomestic Goddess is fab! Belinda Jones books are good chick-lit - usually set in a beautiful far-flung destination :flower:

I love Cecila Aherne - and Louise Bagshawe - hers are always good :)

I am reading Belinda Jones "Paradise something or other" at the moment and REALLY struggling with it, I find it quite boring but I am shattered all the time so keep putting it down after a few pages!

I love Louise Bagshawe too and her sister Tilly Bagshawe, plus Tasmina Perry, proper bonkbusters haha!

I love Dorothy Koomson, she is a beautiful writer with lovely topics, then there's Jane Green, Marian Keyes, India Knight etc. I also love Mike Gayle, a man but chick lit style books :)

Lisa Jewell
Tilly Bagshawe
Louise Bagshawe
Marian Keyes
Jill Mansell
Jane Green
Jane Fallon
Sophie Kinsella
Dorothy Koomson
Carmen Reid
Melissa Nathan

and One Day by David Nicholls

all great chick lit authors and i loved all their books. They aren't literally classics though :)

Lisa Jewell
Tilly Bagshawe
Louise Bagshawe
Marian Keyes
Jill Mansell
Jane Green
Jane Fallon
Sophie Kinsella
Dorothy Koomson
Carmen Reid
Melissa Nathan

and One Day by David Nicholls

all great chick lit authors and i loved all their books. They aren't literally classics though :)

I've tried literary classics and they are dull! :) When i read I read to relax - I don;t want to have to think tooooo much :)

Sophie kinsellas book are good- the only one I didn't get into was twenties girl. She has some books under her real name- Madeleine winkleman I think and they're good reads. Someone told me she is writing another shopaholic book :happydance:

I love Emily Barr & Marian Keyes. Also a bit darker than chick lit but Diane Chamberlain is a good read.

I've just ordered all of Paige toons books and I've heard great things about "me before you" by jojo moyes I've also got "can you keep a secret" and "sleeping arrangements" by Sophie kinsella on the way and now I'm gonna look up some of these suggestions,thanks ladies xx

I don't really get much chance to read. I'm still only halfway through the latest True Blood book and it's been out for months! I do love reading though, and the last full book I read was "The Help". That was a great book! Made me cry real years that one lol :haha:

XxX

Anything by Marian Keyes or Jane Green.
Clare Calman also had some really good reads.

Sophie Kinsella's can you keep a secret is fab x Love all her books
Cecelia Aherne
Dorothy Koomson
Cathy Kelly

Marian Keyes
Jane Green
Adele Parks
Freya North
Jill Mansell

Random OT - Louise Bagshawe is the Tory MP Louise Mensch, the one who recently got in bother for admitting to taking drugs :lol:

I do like cecila aherns books, sophie kinstelka and katy lette mad cows is good x

I was reading Katie Price book and its so shit ins unreal

I love marian keyes, dorothy koomson, sophie kinsella, tasmina perry etc.

I always haunt the chick lit shelves at my local library :haha:

Marian Keyes here too, adore her books :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->