Chick lit lovers,what r ur favs?

Love Marian Keyes too, cant wait for her new book in September!

I like Marian keyes and adele parks best. I Hve just read all of nick spalding's books which are not 'chick lit' but are very funny xx

So there are a lot of votes for Marian Keyes,so I'm gonna order some,tell me ladies is there any particular order I should read them or are they all stand alone novels? Xx

They are stand alone but a lot focus on one family and the lives of the daughters. I like rachels holiday best x

I love anything by Sophie kinsella or Jane Green :) x

Just read "can you keep a secret" by Sophie kinsella,finished it in a day,couldn't put it down,absolutely loved it xx

Sophie Kinsella
Catherine Alliott
Jill Mansell
Jane Green
Patricia Scanlan
Shiela O'Flanaghan
Zoe Barnes
Katie Fforde
Dorothy Koomson

I'm sure there are others as well, I'll need to check my book shelves! x

Just finished "Johnny be good" by Paige toon and going up town to get the next,I can't order it coz I'll have to wait too long lol xx

Sophie kinsella is probably my all time fave, she such a witty author and the only person who's made me laugh whilst reading a book!
I downloaded 'ive got your number' by her but just can't quite get into it.
I've read 'me before you' and it's really sad, shed a lil tear at the end!!
Just getting through the 50s now and although it's so badly written, and think I would have screamed if I'd heard 'your the most beautiful person in the world, No your the most beautiful person in the world' one more time ,I've not been able to put them down! :blush:

I won't lie,I'm 50 obsessed lol I've read all three 3 times :shy: xx

I've just finished baby be mine and loved it.i really hope there is a third in the series.ive just gone through the books I've read since January and its no wonder dh has insisted on buying me a kindle becoz I feel like books are taking over our house lol so far I have read....

Working stiff-Rachel Caine
Bite club-Rachel Caine
Last breath-Rachel Caine
Black dawn-Rachel Caine
Santa baby-katie price
The comeback girl-Katie price
The know-Martina cole
A tiny bit marvelous-dawn French
Fifty shades of grey x3-el James
Fifty shades darker x3-el James
Fifty shades freed x3-el James
I heart new York-Lindsey kelk
I heart Hollywood-Lindsey kelk
I heart Paris-Lindsey kelk
I heart Vegas-Lindsey kelk
I heart London-Lindsey kelk
The single girls to do list-Lindsey kelk
Twenties girl-Sophie kinsella
Can you keep a secret-Sophie kinsella
Lucy in the sky-Paige toon
Johnny be good-Paige toon
Baby be mine-Paige toon
Chasing daisy-Paige toon
Sleeping arrangements-madeline wickham aka Sophie kinsella
Pictures of lily-Paige toon
The Undomestic goddess-Sophie kinsella
Remember me-Sophie kinsella
One perfect summer-paige toon
The tennis party-Madeline
It happened in Paris-Molly Hopkins
It happened in Venice-Molly Hopkins
From nottinghill with love actually-Ali McNamara
Date with the devil-Rachel Caine
Two weeks notice-Rachel caine

I just finished The Memory Keepers daughter, which was amazing.

Just finished chasing daisy and it was really good,didn't expect what happened at all.im waiting for my next Paige toon book to arrive so gonna start "sleeping arrangements" by Sophie kinsella xx

Adele Parks, Jane green, jane Moore, Lynda page, Maureen lee, Fiona Neil, Kate Harrison and Wendy Holden are all very very good. I think im the only person on the planet who hasnt read 50 shades. I can't stand poorly written books and that all I've been told about it!

I havnt read 50 shades either.
I think my favourites are Jill mansell, Katie fforde, and sophie kinsella but there are several others I like. The last book I brought was by Jenny colgan called sweetshop of dreams which was good.

I've just eyed up a lot of Jill mansell and Katie fford that I like the look of actually xx

Just finished sleeping arrangements by Sophie kinsella,I gotta say all though I thought it was good,for me it wasn't as chick lit as I'd like,it felt like it would b halfway through but the ending definitely didn't end how I would've wanted as a romance lover and it seemed very rushed.im onto "pictures of lily" now by Paige toon xx

I'm a quarter of a way into the new Jane Green 'A Patchwork Marriage' and I can't put it down! I haven't read fifty shades either I refuse to buy it! x

*The Patchwork Marriage* sorry, clearly haven't put it down long enough to actually read the title properly, DOH! x

Just finished pictures of lily and so far it is my least fav of Paige toons books but u really do feel like ur in Australia with her for some reason lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->