chicken dishes!

C

cbah&co

i need some goood ideas for chicken as iv gotta cook for my inlaws, the MIL doesnt eat redmeat and the FIL cant eat seafood..
so im a bit stuck and decided to go for chicken!!
help pleeeeeaaaasseeeeeee!!!!
:dohh:

how about grabbing a jar of knorrs chicken tonight sauce, my fav is honey and mustard, really nice with mash and veg or even rice. simple and easy, then just do a really nice pud!

my family love this easy apricot chicken recipe, all you do is mix together mayonnaise , apricot jam and 1 table spoon on onion soup mix and pour it over the chicken pieces. Then you cook the chicken in the oven for 1.5 hours. very simple and usually a big hit!

Another one they like is crumbed chicken, you gotta boil up the pieces first for like 10 minutes and then take them out dry them, let them cool and then crumb them in egg and bread crumbs and fry them, that is great with green beans and mash potatoes! mm

i need some goood ideas for chicken as iv gotta cook for my inlaws, the MIL doesnt eat redmeat and the FIL cant eat seafood..
so im a bit stuck and decided to go for chicken!!
help pleeeeeaaaasseeeeeee!!!!
:dohh:

i have posted on here... its a dish i love !... the post is marsette, easy amazing dish!... have a look... instead of mince use chicken ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->