Chicken pox!!!

emtmomtwo

Reaction score
i really dont know what to do. im hoping you ladies have had some experience with this. the school nurse called me on April 25th to tell me that my daughter had chicken pox and needed to be picked up. Luckily when i called our family dr office they had an appointment available within 30 mins and she saw a different doctor than normal. The doctor said she had chicken pox, prescribed her anti itch cream, gave her a prescription for an anti viral, and put her out of school for 5 days. Since that time i have been to 3 other doctors and they all say she still has chicken pox. Just when it looks like its over, more pop up. She last saw a doctor this past tuesday (an urgent care doctor as well as the other dr there). I even called the center for disease control in atlanta. THEY SAID THEY HAD NO IDEA HOW LONG CHICKEN POX COULD LAST. ugh!!!!! what do i do now?:shrug:

Kids chicken pox normally go away within a week or two but it could take up to 1 month.
I had chickenpox actually 3 yrs ago as an adult and mine popped up slowly over 6 days and then took 3 weeks to scab over and another 2 weeks to go away completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->