Chicken Poxs

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

Aww my poor lil princess has them, shes covered from her neck down and on her face, poor lil thing!

aww.. hun, I'm sorry. I got them when I was six weeks old, on my belly area. Atleast she wont ever have them again!
:hugs: Hope she gets to feeling better soon! :hugs:
How long does it take chicken pox to go away? I dont even know. hmm..

I think they have the spots for a week?? then they scab over, she still wants to play though

ooh. well, thats not too long. glad she is feeling good though, and that it isn't bothering her too bad.
:hugs:

ah bless thats why shes been so poorly they are always worse before spots come out. xxx

Oh no! I hope she gets better soon! :hugs:

Aww poor princess! Hope she feels better xx

Oh no...hope she's better soon. At least she won't be able to get it again now!

You have had it haven't you?? x x

:D Hope it doesn't take her long to get better x

Poor girl!! I had them 3 times! Thats good tho that you are immune, I think I've read somewhere that it can harm the baby if you are pregnant and exposed to them... If you are not immune to them.. I hope she gets better quick! And at least its at a time when she will never remember them. I had them when I was like 4, 6, 7. It was horrible. Big :hugs: for little Jasmine!!

Oh poor sweetheart, at least now the spots have come out she should be a bit happier. Huge :hugs: for Jasmine and I hope the spots clear up soon.

oh poor little sweetheart, hope she gets better soon...XX

(how are you :hugs:?)

:( the poor thing, hugs for you both :hugs:

Good job we didn't end up meeting then lol, although i wouldn't have minded at least they would be over and done with, better having them now then when abit older, My sis had them at 19- she was so ill!! Hope she is feeling better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->