Child Trust Fund....HELP!!

Panda_Ally

Reaction score
Got my voucher through in the post a few days ago and went into my local building soc earlier and was given a load of leaflets... Not sure what the best option is atm due to "Credit Crunch" - what did everyone else do???

I did it with my bank. My bank gave me a form that I had to fill in too apply then when I got my voucher I sent it off to this address they gave me. Like you I was confused with all the options of who to go with, so I just went for the easiest option and went with my bank. :D

I was going to get Jake shares but then decided to go for savings with Nationwide because of the credit crunch.
You can always change the type of account if your not happy with it. (See the child trust fund info pack for more information.)
And most places give you at least a 14 day cancellation period if you change your mind during this time.

Chloe's in a normal nationwide savings. means you're guaranteed to get back what you put in- we only chose nationwide as OH works there

Thank you so much people!! I've been meaning to ask this!!

I'm off to Nationwide in the morning...I've been looking for a CTF savings account for LO.
Getting sick of being turned away with we only do shares???

Savings account with nationwide wins then!!

Thanks Ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"