childcare.co.uk

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Hiya does anyone use this site? Looking for a new job but seems a lot to actually join and no guarantee of actually getting any work. Seems like a lot of people join up, create account then never look at site again as can't actually access any information! Have few parents who are looking for childcare very close to me and so frustrating can't message them :shrug:

Hello, I'm a children's nanny and I got my job through there!
I signed up for three months and I didn't get a position on that time but I had three interviews!
I let my membership run out but I kept logging on under my account.
That way when parents choose 'last login' your account will come up.
I actually got my job by being logged in my account and looking at favourite jobs...... That way the parents can see who viewed there account and they may read your profile and send you a message- which you can read even if you haven't paid for membership!
Hope that makes sense?
Goodluck xxx

Yes know you can read and reply to messages sent to you been adding faces to list tonight! Dud pay for month supscriprion couple years back didn't cost much but looking nw is £20 an awful lot money for me at the moment!

Yea I did, But I let it run out. I just kept showing my interest on the persons profile and they got in contact with me.
I put loads of info on my profile and my contact details too.
If you have time on your hands I would not bother... They will see your interested and then check your profile out and be in contact?
If you do sign up, you have to stop the direct debit or they will just renew your subscription! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->