Childminder

Pearlie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you use a childminder then fall pregnant, I obviously won't need her while on maternity leave, but I'd be after the normal space plus the baby space, when I go back... Is it common to pay a retainer to hold space or reserve? Or is it just a case of, waiting and seeing if they have space again? Also not told her I'm pregnant but would be looking to finish up with her end of school term in dec, and send them both back in a year... Help?? Don't want to loose the space I have! No other childminders & the local private nursery is very expensive!

I've just chanct it with mine and will hope that there are spaces available, but I also know of a couple of other good ones that we have used in the past so have a backup plan. You could try to reserve can space for when you go back, but I think quite often they do charge a retainer.

It's so risky there is just none around here! I'll pay a retainer to book the two spaces if I need to.. I just don't know what the actual policy is? If there is one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->