• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chinese Gender Chart

KateCardwell

Reaction score
How accurate is it? I'm predicted a girl, but lately I've been so sure that I'm having a boy. I have a scan in six weeks to find out, but I need to know, what are the odds that the chart is right? If you used the chart and already know the gender, was it right?

It's not at all accurate hun, it's just one of those fun things :) at the end of the day there is only two options so always 50% chance of it being right x

It was right for me, all tests came up Boy. :) I think it was all by chance though, lol.
Usually your mummy insticnts are right, I knew that I was having a boy. :)

It was completely wrong for me! It said I'd be having a girl, but then I went for my scan and he was most definitely a boy ahah :)

Wrong! It said boy and I most definitely have a little girl. I knew it was a girl all along. :thumbup:

I don't know if its as accurate as they say (more fun i think) but so far its been right for all three of my children

All of the other OW tales said girl for DS1 and girl for DS2 and boy for DD,

Thanks for your input, girls! I guess we'll see how that goes soon enough.

All gender predictors say girl for me but OH and I are convinced we'll have a boy :haha:

I never did the chinese gender predictor but all other gender predictors said girl. I thought it was so funny, because i was positive i was having a boy. Turns out, im having a little princess. :)

Chinese gender chart said i was having a boy. and i have a little girl. ahahah :)

Most of them aren't "accurate" (even though I doubt their accuracy anyway) unless you're 18 at the time of conceiving :haha: but even then... They're just for fun, so don't put too much stock into them x

I'm predicted a boy but have a feeling i'm having a little girl :) Will be interesting to see what's right!

There are different chinese calendar predictions, most use only the age and month you conceived and those are wrong for me. The only ones that have been right for me are the ones that ask for your full date of birth, and full date you conceived (some asked for time zones) I think they are just for fun as this time I have been told girl but I think its a boy :flower:

Said girl for me! And he was a boy (well what I go by, I conceived between two months :dohh: )

It was right for me with my first. This time it says boy, but I have a strong feeling that I'm having a girl.

It was right for me but as others have said it's just 50/50! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"