Chinese takeaway?

TTCabundle

Reaction score
We're being naughty tonight and ordering a chinese takeaway, yum! I was just wondering what other people order when thry get chinese? Im not very adventurous and always end up ordering just plain rice, foo yung and curry sauce lol! I fancy trying something new tonight though so looking for recommendations haha! X

I've just had a chinese tonight.

I ordered chicken chow mein tonight :)

I sometimes order sweet and sour chicken or beef green pepper and black bean sauce. OH loves salt and pepper chicken wings/pieces. I also love egg fried rice and bbq ribs :) xx

I'm boring.. I go for chicken curry with egg fried rice :lol:
I prefer spicy food and I find a lot of chinese to be like sweet and sour stuff!

I will usually get chicken & shrimp lo mien or chicken & shrimp fried rice along with egg drop soup, mmm.

Ahhh so many choices, mmmm! I ordered the sweet and sour chicken and egg fried rice, cant waitt!

Honey chilli chicken and plain noodles...
egg fried rice
prawn toast
bbq spare ribs
chow mein

obv not all at once lol!

I normally have crispy lamb and egg fried rice

Singapore noodles with no prawns or green peppers is my favourite. Also OK sauce is amazing with anything! Also seaweed and vegetable spring rolls. Om.

I love Kung po chicken, sweet and sour, chicken curry, crispy beef...

Yummm. Very jealous!

How was your sweet and sour and egg fried rice ? :) I love black bean beef,Sweet and sour chicken, Honey chili chicken, chicken chow mein.

Chicken fried rice
Curry sauce
Chips

I'm so boring and always have the sane

We had chinese tonight, chicken and black bean chow mein, crispy beef in black pepper sauce, and salt and chilli chips. Yum!

I get sweet and sour chicken, egg fried rice & some seaweed.

Bri gets singapore vermicelli minus the fishy bits lol!

We sometimes get banana fritters but theyre so sickly.

We need to go to chinese buffet one night then you can try everything! Me, you, Bri & Tye?! :thumbup: Plus I'm craving choco fountains so it needs to be soon :lol:

We usually order -to share between oh and I

Extra hot chicken curry with fried rice
Chicken chow mein
Chips and an extra carton of extra hot curry sauce

Egg fried rice
Singapore vermicelli noodles
Curry sauce
Chips
Chicken balls
Mini chicken spring rolls

This is usually for me and oh and we have it for 2 days as there is so much but we just can't give up any of the dishes lol. I really want a Chinese for dinner now..

I either have chicken chow mein, chicken on fried rice with bbq sauce, chicken balls & chips with curry sauce, egg fried rice chips & curry sauce, crispy won ton.

I have hot and sour soup, then either kung po chicken with a little of hubby's rice or chicken chow mein.

Xx

I want Chinese now! And it's not even lunch time :haha:
I have vegetable spring rolls, and either chicken chow mein, chicken chop suey or duck in plum sauce. And egg fried rice of course!
I live honey chicken, lemon chicken and sweet and sour (you guessed it) chicken but I make those myself so I don't get them when we have a takeaway. I just can't make a chow mein or chop suey that tastes right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->