• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chinese Toddler Urinating On Street Causes Internet Storm

WelshOneEmma

1 DD, 1 DS plus 2MC
Reaction score
ok, so it is in the daily fail so not the best newspaper, but I found this upsetting - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rnet-firestorm-tension-citizens-heats-up.html

I understand that maybe the middle of the street wasn't the best choice, but they were waiting in a queue for the toilets. The little girl is 2 and people filmed her and then hassled the parents.

Anyone else think its wrong and the people filming were out of order?

What sort of creep films a 2 year old peeing!

Yea it wasnt the best place to go but sometimes kids get caught out.

What sort of creep films a 2 year old peeing!

Yea it wasnt the best place to go but sometimes kids get caught out.

Then they surrounded the parents and the mother lashed out - and she got arrested! Shocking behaviour from so called adults.

What the hell?! She's two years old what on earth else could they have done other than let her wet herself?! It's absolutely disgraceful that people are ridiculing the poor family let alone filming them. Yes it isn't ideal but they didn't have a potty and clearly she couldn't get to the toilet in time so they did what they could.

Poor family, some people have no understanding. As other have said not ideal location but what option did they have?

From reading the story I think some comes down to the locals in Hong Kong not liking the nearby chinese locals coming in as they feel they are too lowly. A lot of snobbery involved as well.

I always remember squatting when getting caught short as a kid. Admittedly it would have been in a side street, but surely we've all done it when that age?

:dohh: If a toddler's got to go, they've got to go!! It's not like she just let her child wee all over the pavement.

Who films that, poor child. If they had any manners they would have offered toddler to go in first

That is awful behaviour from the adults, what the hell is a two year old supposed to do?!

Jacob was at the park last summer when he'd was just toilet trained, announced that he needed a wee and pulled his trousers down right next to the slide (I managed to get him to the bushes in time though!) But if a toddler has to go they have to go.
Totally agree with Bex, anyone with an ounce of decency would have let the child go first

How is that even news? Plenty of kids pee in the street/in a bush/behind a wall etc when they get caught out. Just one of them things. Thats one of the most pathetic articles from the daily fail to date!

I'm more concerned about the pervert filming the toddler peeing!

How sad :( i'd have been in trouble, my daughter went through a phase of thinking weeing on trees was fantastic fun and would always need to squeeze one out when we went past a fun looking one...obviously i never stopped her, if a toddler has to go they have to go. Poor girl and her family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->