Chiropractor

SisterDisco-x

Reaction score
Anybody seen one?
I am defo going to book a session.
OH said he'd like one as well.
We both get bad necks & backs.
We sound so crippled :rofl:
It looks like they proper hurt you! But i bet it feels so good after they've popped all your bones back into place!

I havent but OH has and he saif they worked wonders on his back :)

:D!
i think whatever way i sleep i just end up waking up with a bad neck & back.

i might book a consult soon before my holz. :)
need a good re-arranging :rofl:

OOh my chiropracter is fantastic!!! It doesn't hurt, it's a little uncomfortable but it's a little un-nerving hearing your bones crack.

If you always get a bad neck/back, you might want to look at a matress topper or different pillow..

we have a mattress topper but i've always been like it, we got a new mattress as well still the same!
i think i just sleep in weird positions.

I've had successful chiropractic treatment myself, but they are limited on what they can do. When a treatment leads to increased pain or referred pain, it's time for medical intervention.

Ooh I love the Chropractor. I wish I had enough dosh to go back. Mine was great. He was recommended by a few people but was told that women felt he was a bit "rough" I thought it was brill though and totally fixed me! Unfortunately my neck problems are due to my own habits of tensing up too much so it's all just came back a year or so later!

I love going. Feels so great!! If I had the extra cash Id make appointments for me and bf both.

I found it great, really sorted me out x

are osteopaths pretty much the same?
might try that first because it's a more gentle approach, they don't do the sort of like popping of the bones.
they do excercises, stretches and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->